Sunday, September 28, 2014

Goldfish

This week the weather really limited the time spent on the water. I was real worried with the recent cold front and torrential rain it would force the bull reds into the ocean so we did some scouting and  came up big again. Meghan to me she wanted to beat my biggest red last week at 51", I told her it wouldn't be easy but she could try but it may take years..

 
50" Red

 


 
New spot Fat Goldfish

 
Near slot wanna be bull red


47" Red

Release
 
Fighting a Giant Red
Photo by: Rob Choi (Angling-Addict.com)

53" Red, yeah she beat my personal best on her second day trying!


 
Release of the giant

 


This week looks like a favorable forecast so I look forward to getting on a few more, hopefully one from the kayak if I can find em close enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment