Saturday, May 30, 2015

My Turn

This spring has been filled with high winds and cold weather, so when the weather gave me a chance, I knew there was one place I had to be...on the Eastern Shore chasing Bull Reds. I took my new Wilderness Systems Thresher 140 in hopes of testing out its ability to handle the breakers and be maneuverable enough to fight and land big reds. Well we got on 'em...I was first with a 47" caught on a paddle tail with Billy Ragulsky capturing some photos. So far the Thresher is quickly becoming my favorite kayak with a good mix of speed, stability and storage, but I will wait until I put some more miles on the her before I write a review as I want it to be thorough. Billy got a Citation, but I'll let him tell the story on www.AllOutKayakFishing.com. Thanks for the phenomenal photos Billy!

Photo By: Billy Ragulsky

Photo By: Billy Ragulsky

Photo By: Billy Ragulsky

Photo By: Billy Ragulsky


Photo By: Billy Ragulsky

No comments:

Post a Comment