Saturday, March 2, 2013

Quick trip

9/27/11
I got a report from Rob Choi (http://www.angling-addict.com) that the Sheepsheads were still around so I had to get back out. I went out today but first had to stop by Oceans East to pick up some fiddlers. When I walked in I saw that I made the cover of Chesapeake Angler Magazine!



I then launched and only planned to fish the slack tide. I finally made it out to my spot just before slack. Right at slack I got a good hit and he immediately began digging back to the bottom and around the piling. I knew that it was a citation before seeing him with the amount of line he was taking. I got him to the boat, leadered him and kicked him in the boat. I measured him at 24 3/4, took a quick pic and sent him back to the deep.
Image
Image

No comments:

Post a Comment